Grouse Mountain Grill
New Year’s Eve 2019
Accepting Reservations over the phone
First Seating 5:15-6:15 (based on availability)
Festive Attire Suggested
Fireworks – approximate time 6:30 p.m.
Please be right on time for your reservation! Allow plenty of lead time for Shuttles, Taxis or Uber as this is an extremely busy night for them. Complimentary parking onsite is available and highly recommended.
- 3 Courses (Appetizer, Entrée & Dessert) A Children’s Menu is available up until 6:15 p.m.
- Tony Gulizia on the piano
- Fireworks for Beaver Creek Village Prime Viewing at about 6:30 from our elevated patio and floor to ceiling windows
- Glass of Champagne or non-alcoholic sparkling cider with dessert
- Party Favors “to go”
Second Seating 8:15-10:00 (based on availability)
Suggested Attire- Rocky Mountain Dressy
“Dinner & Dancing”
- The table is yours for the evening through the New Year!
- 6 Courses (Amuse, Appetizer, Fish Course, Meat Course, Pasta & Dessert)
- Tony Gulizia on the piano until 10:00 p.m.
- Tony Gulizia’s Band 10:00 p.m.- 1:00 a.m.
- Dancing, Party Favors
- Champagne Toast at midnight or with dessert
*Prices do not include additional beverages, tax or 22% gratuity
**A deposit of the price per person for the food and entertainment will be required to confirm a reservation.
Cancellation before 12/1/2019- $50.00 per person is not refundable. Cancellation on or after 12/1/2019- entire deposit is non-refundable.